More on Changeing Your Title tag

Discuss any search engine issues with other GoStats members. Topics may include: how to promote your site to search engines, how to get your site indexed, and which search engine you like best.
robert1633
calculator

More on Changeing Your Title tag

Post by robert1633 » Sun Jul 01, 2007 6:28 pm

I know alot of you read the short post I made on changeing your title tag. How ever I didn't go into detail. So here I go.
I see alot of sites that use their title tag all wrong. This one thing if done correctly will land you on page one of google and every other Search Engine. Heres why. Do a search for anything, and you will see in the SERP, (search engine results page) all the sites that the search engine says is relevent to your search. You will or should see your search word or phrase in the top line of the description of the sites chosen by the search engine. This top line comes from the title tag, or <title>my page title</title> and the rest of the description can be taken from anywhere else on your site including meta description, meta keywords, or from contents. Single keywords are fery hard to rank on unless you have had yopur site online for sevral years and have "google trust" keyword phrases (natural keyword sentances) wil;l help your SERP rank, Take for instance the search phrase " Bargain Electronics " wich at this time I am ranked #7 or "Bargain jewelry Shopping" wich I am #1 on Google for, Keyword phrases are much eisier to rank with as you can see. So How do you do this? First of all your index (home page must have good content, at least 2-3 paragrphs, next your content must be keyword rich, and better yet keyword prase rich. and every page of your site should be optimized this way. You want a dencity somewhere between 2-3%. And then use thes words in your title tag, Your title tag is at the top of your browser in blue. If you use something like wellconme to my store or your URl then the only people who will ever find you are people who search "welcome to my store" don't beleive me? then search google for"welcome to my store": results-Results 1 - 10 of about 110,000,000 for welcome to my store. (0.23 seconds) Crazy!!!! So use your best keyword phrases for your title tag and get natural seach engine traffic and stop wasteing money on ppc. Also download a this free SEO software that will help you optimize your pages and even help with link building: www.Axandra.com/go.to/allaboutwebtools download the program and be amased, you could see results in as little as two weeks. It will also automaticly submit your site to all the major SE's world wide for you so you don't have to pay for a submission service any more, also directories, and special intrest directories This program is all you need to get on google page one.