My Website, please check it out

Review each others website here. If you want your website reviewed, please review other websites.
EvoqSixteen
web counter beginner

My Website, please check it out

Post by EvoqSixteen » Sun Feb 08, 2004 5:51 pm

Tell me how you like it and if there's anything i can do to make it better or easier to use. Thanks.

http://davidspage.topcities.com

your site

Post by your site » Wed Feb 25, 2004 12:40 pm

i like it
can you make it so the front page isnt so wide people hate having to move left to right.
seems everything is spaced out maybe too much lots of dead space.

everything works great
put more color in the left column
good job...

hoow

Post by hoow » Thu Mar 11, 2004 4:33 pm

I have to agree the page is too wide.
A lot of cool car photos.
But I would never return to your sight because of the red lettering.
I can still see it as I type this now.
good luck.
Robt.

Georgina

Post by Georgina » Sun Mar 14, 2004 10:21 pm

My first thought was "Why would someone do that to a viper!" honestly, I like the layout of the site for the most part, but a big pet peeve of mine is sideways scrolling. The pictures look like they were placed randomly, try using tables to organize the images and also try editing them for size and content. I really like the navigation bar, well done. Overall nice homepage.

ddoyle41

Post by ddoyle41 » Thu Mar 18, 2004 10:12 pm

Brill, slightly wide, tables are great to fix this, the porsche page was sooo kool, dark bkgrnd was good on the eyes, the deep red txt was slightly harsh, but did the job VERY well.
try experimenting with dhtml, flyin letters, etc...
some lap tops dont like sounds or dynamic html so your choice was great! im very happy.

my poor site (unfinished as I print this) is www.PhoneRadar.com/ and is IN the same category
chao DD

CliveTEC

Davidspage

Post by CliveTEC » Wed May 05, 2004 2:44 pm

I agree with all previous posts on you web site its far too FAT and yes the red lettering is too much TONE IT DOWN.

I love your buttons however you need to change the "onmouseover" graphic as it does the page no justice at all. You also need to carry the side butons through to your other pages to give it a completed feel, something I have to rectify with my site as well.

Great pics though, keep up the good work.

Regards,
Clive.
http://CliveTEC.0catch.com/

mad_madam_mim

davidspage

Post by mad_madam_mim » Sun May 09, 2004 10:20 am

Cool burning writing!
:P

Ron
bean counter

Post by Ron » Mon May 10, 2004 9:28 pm

lov it, but i agree with the others. no one likes a site that u have to scroll to the right with. make the oppening banner a lil smaller. u can still animate it.

i suggest going to

jasc.com

and downloading animation shop 3!

great software!!!

thanx. bye!

ron

seotwg
web counter beginner

Re: My Website, please check it out

Post by seotwg » Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:26 am

I concur with every single past post on you site its awfully FAT and yes the red lettering is excessively TONE IT DOWN.

I adore your catches anyway you have to change the "onmouseover" realistic as it does the page no equity by any means. You likewise need to bring the side butons through to your different pages to give it a finished vibe, something I need to correct with my site too.

Incredible pics however, keep doing awesome.

Respects,
TWG International