Interested of buyng ads spave over your site

If you are interested in contributing to GoStats in some way, here is the place to discuss that. (This category has been created based on feedback that I have received)
ofereshed
web counter beginner

Interested of buyng ads spave over your site

Post by ofereshed » Thu Jun 02, 2005 4:29 am

Hi there,
My name is Ofer Eshed and I work for one of the biggest textual based ad network called targetpoint (http://www.targetpoint.com) . We currently work with some sites in your category.

I have been visiting your site lately (www.igostats.com) and I would be interested buying some textual ad space over it that would be relevant to its content. (links) Textual links do not affect users experience and are harmonious with the content over the web site. We have some advertisers that would be ready to advertise over your site.Would you be interested considering my offer?

Looking forward hearing from you.

Best regards,
Ofer Eshed
ofer.e@targetpoint.com

JimBb
Deep Thought

Post by JimBb » Thu Jun 02, 2005 7:02 am

Hi Ofer Eshed,

This is a support forum, for that I think it's better to contact the guy behind all this. Try support at gostats dot com, you'l have a better chance gettinga reply to that; he doesn't visit this board that often.

Jim

rchmura
Site Admin

Post by rchmura » Fri Jun 03, 2005 3:48 am

Hi Ofer,

I've sent you an email. Thanks for the offer, I look forward to having more information.

graceritz
web counter beginner

Re: Interested of buyng ads spave over your site

Post by graceritz » Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:19 am

I think you meant to say ad space and it is a spelling mistake. Well! It is a great money making option to sell ad space in your website and this is surely going to get you monetary benefits for every ad created. I don’t know if it would be right to talk about the ad posting criteria and details here. In my opinion that surely demands some privacy.